Today, with the military around the world awash in psychiatric drugs, 23 soldiers and veterans are committing suicide every day. More soldiers are dying from psychiatric “treatment” than on the battlefield.
CCHR’s powerful new documentary, “Hidden Enemy: Inside Psychiatry’s Covert Agenda,” is the first to fully expose the decades-long history of psychiatry’s use of military personnel as guinea pigs for experimentation. The documentary also details the link between the now-widespread use of mind-altering psychiatric drugs in the military and the growing epidemic of military deaths – especially suicides.
“We have never drugged our troops to this extent and the current increase in suicides is not a coincidence. Why hasn’t psychiatry in the military been relieved of command of Mental Health Services? In any other command position in the military, there would have been a change in leadership.”
— Lt. Col. Bart Billings, Clinical Psychologist U.S. Army Reserve, Ret.
Featuring over 80 interviews with soldiers and experts in a number of related fields, this penetrating documentary reveals how psychiatry is destroying our world’s militaries from within.
Here are some of the chilling facts contained in this documentary:
- Officially, one in six American service members is taking at least one psychiatric drug.
- Since 2002, the suicide rate in the U.S. military has almost doubled. From 2009 to 2012, more U.S. soldiers died by suicide than from traffic accidents, heart disease, cancer and homicide.
- Combat stress has been a fact in the military since ancient times. But in 1980, psychiatrists created a new label for it: “post-traumatic stress disorder,” or “PTSD,” and later claimed, without any evidence, that it was a brain disorder. Today, 37% of recent war veterans have been labeled “PTSD,” and 80% of them have been given a psychiatric drug for it.
Your help is needed to save lives.
- First, view the documentary yourself. You can view the DVD online at no charge at the CCHR International website by clicking here.
- If you are an active-duty member of the military, veteran, member of a military or veteran support group, or family member or associate of an active-duty member of the military or veteran, you can order a free copy of this DVD from CCHR International by clicking here.
- Sign CCHR’s Petition for a Congressional Investigation into the Role of Psychiatric Drugs in Military Suicides and Sudden Deaths by clicking here.
- Please help us get this powerful documentary into the hands of military personnel, veterans, and those who are responsible for their care. Contribute what you can by clicking here. Donations to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights® of Colorado are tax-deductible charitable contributions for U.S. income tax purposes.
- See for yourself what the harmful side effects are, for the drugs being prescribed to the military personnel and veterans you know. Warnings from international regulatory authorities and research studies on the harmful side effects of psychiatric drugs can be accessed through CCHR International’s psychiatric drug side effects search engine.
WARNING: Anyone wishing to discontinue psychiatric drugs is cautioned to do so only under the supervision of a competent medical doctor because of potentially dangerous withdrawal symptoms.
If you know an active-duty member of the military or a veteran who has been harmed by psychiatric drugs or other mental-health treatment or experimentation, we want to talk to you. You can contact us privately by clicking here or by calling 303-789-5225. All information will be kept in the strictest confidence. We welcome your comments on this article below.